Coho Society Achievements
Funds raised at Coho Festivals go towards very important salmon conservation initiatives across the North Shore in the spheres of education, habitat restoration and salmon conservation infrastructure replacement.
- Coho Society ‘Discovery Day’ Workshops offered to elementary schools across the North Shore.
- Chum incubation tanks in select schools as part of the ‘Salmonids in the Classroom’ program. The fry are later released into local streams.
- Street Banner and Mural Art Project
- North Shore Streamkeepers, Mosquito Creek weir enhancement project
- West Vancouver Streamkeepers, Rogers Creek Estuary project
All proceeds raised at Coho Festivals go towards salmon conservation initiatives aimed at protecting returning salmon populations on the North Shore for future generations.