Coho Festival 2020 – VIRTUAL EDITION
1) Register for the COHO CHALLENGE Virtual RUN/WALK distance of your choice (5k | 10k | 14k)
2) Between September 13 – October 12 2020 run/ walk your distance on the course of your choice and track your own time and distance (easiest to use an app like Runkeeper, Strava, etc)
3) Upload your results and redeem your finisher’s certificate. Be sure to upload your results before midnight October 13th
4) Each week of the COHO CHALLENGE we will randomly draw prizes for those that have uploaded results that week (before midnight Saturday). Keep an eye on your email in the week following to see if you have won anything, also we will be including several exclusive promotions from our partners. Lastly, we will also have a few prizes after the CHALLENGE to give away.
5) Tell the World! What YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society of the North Shore. Of course this doesn’t replace our traditional festival, swim & run, however this virtual fundraiser will go a long way in helping support our regular operating costs and ongoing community projects.
All net proceeds of this event go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.