COHO RUN/WALK – VIRTUAL CHALLENGE
September 1 – October 1 2021
Run your OWN RACE against:
Geroy Simon, Mayor Mary-Ann Booth, Alannah Yip, Simon Whitfield, and Chief Ian Campbell.
1) REGISTER for the distance of your choice (5k | 10k | 14k) after July 1, 2021
2) Between Sept 1 – Oct 1, go for your run or walk and KEEP TRACK your own time and distance (easiest to use an app like Runkeeper, Strava, etc)
3) UPLOAD your results . Be sure to upload your results before midnight September 30, 2021
4) As an extra incentive to complete your distance and goal, each week of the COHO CHALLENGE we will randomly draw PRIZES for those that have uploaded their time (run/walk) that week (before midnight Saturday). Keep an eye on your email in the week following to see if you have won anything, also we will be including several exclusive promotions form our partners. Lastly, we will also have a few prizes after the CHALLENGE to give away.
5) Tell the World!! POST and SHARE what YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society. Of course this doesn’t replace our traditional festival, swim & run, however this virtual fundraiser will go a long way in helping support our regular operating costs and ongoing community projects. CHALLENGE your friends and family to try to be faster than you or our famous Coho Runners!
#COHOrun | #COHOvirtual2021 | #COHOfestival
All net proceeds of this event go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.