COHO Virtual RUN/WALK – CHALLENGE 2021
1) Register for the distance of your choice (5k | 10k | 14k) by July 1, 2021
2) Between September 1 – October 1, 2021 run/ walk and track your own time and distance (easiest to use an app like Runkeeper, Strava, etc)
3) Upload your results and redeem your finisher’s certificate. Be sure to upload your results before midnight October 13th, 2021
4) Each week of the COHO CHALLENGE we will randomly draw prizes for those that have uploaded results that week (before midnight Saturday). Keep an eye on your email in the week following to see if you have won anything, also we will be including several exclusive promotions from our partners. Lastly, we will also have a few prizes after the CHALLENGE to give away.
5) Tell the World! Announce what YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry… EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society of the North Shore. Of course this doesn’t replace our traditional festival, swim and run, however this virtual fundraiser will go a long way in helping support our regular operating costs and ongoing community projects.
All net proceeds of this event go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.