COHO SWIM – VIRTUAL CHALLENGE
September 1- October 1, 2021
You choice: 1.5k, 3k or Total Distance
Challenge your time and distance against these amazing athletes!
Turlough O’Hare, Markus Thormeyer, Richard Hortness, Emily Overholt, and Fin Donnelly!
1) REGISTER for the distance of your choice (1.5k, 3k or Total Distance)
2) Between Sept 1 – Oct 1, go for your swim and KEEP TRACK your own time and distance.
3) UPLOAD your results . Be sure to upload your results before midnight September 30, 2021
4) As an extra incentive to complete your distance and goal, each week of the COHO CHALLENGE we will randomly draw PRIZES for those that have uploaded their time (swim) that week (before midnight Saturday). Keep an eye on your email in the week following to see if you have won anything, also we will be including several exclusive promotions form our partners. Lastly, we will also have a few prizes after the CHALLENGE to give away.
5) Tell the World!! POST and SHARE what YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society. Of course this doesn’t replace our traditional festival, swim & run, however this virtual fundraiser will go a long way in helping support our regular operating costs and ongoing community projects. CHALLENGE your friends and family to try to be faster than you or our famous Coho Swimmers!
#COHOrun | #COHOvirtual2021 | #COHOfestival