SEPTEMBER 1 – OCTOBER 1, 2021
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Participate in our Salmon & Streams Coho Treasure Hunt!
- Download the map to hunt for six letter clues.
- Learn about salmon, community projects, public art along with Coho Society salmon conservation initiatives across the North Shore while on your hunt.
- Prizes for the first 150 who complete Coho Treasure Hunt. Bring the ‘code word’ to the Cityscape Community Art Space to pick up your Coho Treasure Hunt prize. (See directions below).
- Win! When you pick up your Treasure, you can enter to win our Explore North Shore Grand Prize* (value $350). *Random draw from entries will take place on October 8, 2021 and winner will be notified.
- Share this with your friends and family and HAVE FUN!
#COHOTreasureHunt | #COHOvirtual2021 | #COHOfestival
The Coho Treasure Hunt is woven into four self-guided Coho Interpretive Walks (each showcasing major community art projects as well as public artworks and salmon conservation initiatives). The Coho Treasure Hunt and Intrepretive Walks were created in partnership with North Shore Culture Compass and Pacific Salmon Foundation.
Here is a list of the Coho Treasures available:
***See instructions below for how to pick up your Coho Treasure Hunt prizes***
|Black Bear Neighbourhood Pub, Lynn Valley||McDonald’s – Lynn Valley|
|Body Shop – Park Royal||North Vancouver District Public Library|
|Boston Pizza – Esplanade, N Van||North Shore News /Grouse Mtn|
|Brown’s Social House – Lynn Valley||Park Royal|
|Dairy Queen – Lynn Valley||Seymour’s Pub and Grill|
|Delanys – Edgemont Village||Sportchek – Park Royal|
|Everything Wine||Squamish Nation|
|Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society||The Boatshed – Ambleside|
|Kidsbooks – Edgemont Village||Village Taphouse – Park Royal|
|Loblaws City Market – Park Royal||White Spot – Park Royal|
|London Drugs – Park Royal||Wildeye Brewing|
Thank you to all the local businesses who participated!
Directions for getting to Cityscape Community Art Space to claim your Coho Treasure Hunt Prize
Cityscape Community Art Space is located at 335 Lonsdale, between 3rd and 4th Street.
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: noon – 5pm
Cityscape is serviced by numerous buses, including the R2 Park Royal / Phibbs Exchange, 255 Dundarave / Capilano University, 230 Upper Lonsdale / Lonsdale Quay, 228 and 229 Lynn Valley / Lonsdale Quay. The 249 Delbrook / Lonsdale Quay, 232 Grouse Mountain / Phibbs Exchange, and Seabus also have nearby stops (3-5 blocks of walking).
There is free 1 hour parking throughout Lower Lonsdale, including right in front of the gallery. There is a city owned parking lot is located at 2nd and Lonsdale.
There are bike racks located directly outside the gallery.
All net proceeds of the Coho Festival go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.